Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of continued success, we are seeking a designer to join our civil team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of projects across both greenfield and brownfield developments.
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Diverse projects across roads, urban development, and infrastructure markets
- Flexible working to suit individual needs
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come to our new office and have a chat to see for yourself 🙂
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering and/or relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience designing urban/land development projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD and 12D design software.
- A successful background in the design of civil projects within a project driven and customer focused environment
- Local experience will be highly regarded.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have the ambition to develop and learn on the job
- Can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience, and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.