Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking a drafter to join our civil team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of projects across both greenfield and brownfield developments.
- Training and mentoring to accelerate your growth as a drafter
- Diverse projects across urban/land development and infrastructure markets
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Feel free to contact us to have a chat and see for yourself 🙂
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering and/or relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience drafting in urban/commercial development projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in producing detailed design drawings in AutoCad (Civil 3D or 12D an added bonus)
- Demonstrated ability to work to timeframes and project schedules
- Local experience will be highly regarded.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have the ambition to develop and learn on the job
- Can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.