- Rewarding remuneration package to reflect industry experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic role within a growing team
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come and have a chat to see for yourself.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years experience working as an engineer within the civil construction industry
- Demonstrated experience in Contract Administration under AS2124 and AS4000
- Previous experience acting in a Superintendent’s Representative role desirable.
- Familiar with Southeast Queensland (SEQ) local authority standards and guidelines
- Clear understanding of relevant local authority approval processes and systems
- Class C Driver’s licence
- Working rights within Australia
- Like working in an energetic and fun work environment, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively within a team or independently
- Able to think on ‘the go’, adapting to and working with a variety of situations, individuals and teams
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and assist with your growth in the engineering consultancy sector
We like to have fun! The team have created a successful Cultural Committee with a Strive to Thrive Program with a ‘real’ focus on community, wellness, and growth. We provide an afternoon of trivia, a running club, mentoring program and a calendar of fun annual events.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"*" indicates required fields