Looking for a change or to take your career to the next level? If that’s the case, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join our tight-knit team. Here are some highlights of the role:
A typical week will consist of:
- Participating in team meetings and project kickoffs
- Providing technical design on a range of infill, commercial, industrial and land development projects
- Communicating clearly with our team of engineers, designers and admin staff and be supported if you need assistance
- Working with people who are focused on great design and enjoying their time at work!
- 3+ years post-graduate experience working as a civil engineer in the urban development field
- Civil engineering design and reporting experience in land development including subdivisional, commercial, retail, residential and industrial projects.
- Capable in the production and submission of Development Application packages
- Thorough knowledge of local council guidelines and standards (TMR, BCC, etc)
- Stormwater design and flood modelling experience
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Have the ability to delegate tasks and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A broad range of projects and experience
- A friendly team with an excellent culture!
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact Jason Ray at email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agency inquiries, please.