Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment.
We like to have fun too! The team have created a successful Cultural Committee with a Strive to Thrive Program with a ‘real’ focus on community, wellness, and growth. An afternoon of trivia, a running club, mentoring program and a calendar of fun annual events are a taste of what’s on offer.
We have also built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of continued success, we are seeking Graduates to join our civil, flooding and structural teams where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of projects.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit individual needs
- Opportunity to advance your career and be part of a growing, successful business
- Rewarding remuneration package
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come to our new office and have a chat to see for yourself. 🙂
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- 1 + years’ experience in an engineering role
- Undertaken self-assessment process for gaining CPEng Status
- Previous experience using any of the following would be an advantage:
- Structural design software (RAM, RAPT, Structural Toolkit, Inducta, etabs)
- Civil design software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, 12D, Drains
- Flood Modelling software (Tuflow, XPSWMM, eXPRafts etc)
- Good to excellent technical report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have the ambition to develop and learn on the job
- Can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience, and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.