- Opportunity to be part of a growing successful business.
- Rewarding salary package
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come to our office and have a chat to see for yourself.
- Reception duties; answering phone, screening calls, directing them to the right person, or taking messages, and greeting visitors.
- Ensure reception area, meetings rooms and kitchen are kept clean, presentable, and well stocked with supplies.
- Coordinate site inspection booking processes including allocating personnel and vehicles so that inspection timeframes can be met.
- Provide general administration and secretarial support where required including assisting with preparing a range of reports, letters and other necessary documents with minimal errors and appropriate formatting.
- Research, organise, order and maintain stationery, consumables, and other supplies.
- Assist with the organisation of various internal and external functions and events.
- Provide back-up support to Business Services team when required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous reception and administration experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build outstanding rapport with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as a team member to achieve goals.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent outcomes.
- Have the ambition to develop and learn on the job.
- Have full working rights to work in Australia.
We like to have fun! The team have created a successful Cultural Committee with a Strive to Thrive Program with a ‘real’ focus on community, wellness, and growth. We provide an afternoon of trivia, a running club, mentoring program and a calendar of fun annual events, a sample of what’s on offer.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements.
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience, and skills to deliver outstanding results and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued, and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"*" indicates required fields