Inertia is a boutique engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and flood engineering solutions for clients in the retail, commercial, development, education, infrastructure and private sectors. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking an Associate to Senior Water Engineer to join our civil team where they can utilise their technical expertise to deliver projects while growing their own small team.
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Potential to grow your own team within an established structure
- Established stormwater and flood experience within the greater civil team
- Snr level Business Development role in place to assist in winning work while you focus on technical and team growth
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- Company bonuses
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Come and have a chat to see for yourself!
- 7-15 years experience working as a Stormwater engineer in SEQ.
- RPEQ status or ability to obtain within six months (full support will be provided)
- Advanced experience in hydrological/hydraulic analysis (1D, 2D and rain-on-grid), flood risk management, stormwater quality/quantity modelling, stormwater infrastructure design and technical reporting
- Proficiency using XPSTORM/TUFLOW, XPRAFTS/WBNM, HEC-RAS, QGIS, MUSIC
- Understanding of 12D/C3D software
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and small teams
- Proven ability in mentoring engineering and design personnel
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil Engineering personnel
- Have the ability to delegate tasks and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- You should have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact Jason Ray at email@example.com. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.