Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes and a strong pipeline of work, we have a new position for a Senior Engineer to bring their technical experience, passion, and individualism to the team.
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Diverse projects spread across multiple sectors
- Flexible working to suit individual needs
- Opportunity to foster existing and develop new relationships in a client-focused orientated business
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come and have a chat to see for yourself 🙂
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Chartered professional engineer status / Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ) qualified
- 10+ years experience working as a civil engineer
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites
- Experience in DRAINS and MUSIC
- Strong technical skills, from first principles to using software.
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design
- Knowledge of Contract Administration (including AS 2124 and AS 4000 contracts) and Superintendent duties
- Proven track record of coordinating teams, designs and projects.
- Experience in interacting with clients and project teams, agreeing on deliverables, and managing resources to deliver projects.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to mentor young engineers.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil Engineering personnel
- Have the ability to delegate tasks and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- You should have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact email@example.com [link removed] or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.