- Diverse projects across Urban Development, Land subdivisions, Roads, and Infrastructure markets.
- Opportunity to foster existing and develop new relationships in a client-focused orientated business.
- An excellent values-driven company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment.
- Active social and wellness committee.
- Central and modern Brisbane location near a train station.
- A competitive salary package offered to reflect experience and skill.
- Demonstrated and proven experience in a similar role and industry.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including industry accreditation (RPEQ/Chartered Professional Engineer status).
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites.
- Experience in DRAINS and MUSIC.
- Strong technical skills, from first principles to using software.
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design.
- Knowledge of Contract Administration (including AS 2124 and AS 4000 contracts) and Superintendent duties.
- Proven track record of coordinating teams, designs and projects.
- Experience in interacting with clients and project teams, agreeing on deliverables, and managing resources to deliver projects.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to mentor others.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes.
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity.
- Have technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil Engineering personnel.
- Have the ability to delegate tasks and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- You should have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements.
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"*" indicates required fields