Inertia is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our Team!
This is a unique opportunity for someone with a strong technical background to join an established engineering team and provide technical advice, review and mentoring on a diverse range of projects!
A typical week will consist of:
- Attending team meetings and leading projects
- Managing project and liaising with stakeholders
- Providing technical design direction on a range of infill, flood and land development projects
- Mentoring your team members and helping them develop their skills
- 5+ years experience working as a civil engineer
- RPEQ status or willing to obtain (Inertia will provide support)
- Advanced civil engineering design and management experience in land development including subdivisional, commercial, retail, residential and industrial projects.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing construction administration including preparation of contracts and specifications
- Proven ability in mentoring engineering and design personnel
- Previous experience in new client identification and acquisition and preparation of fee proposals.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Have significant technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil Engineering personnel
- Have a result orientated approach and can effectively communicate
- Have leadership qualities and clear vision of where you want to be
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
- Flexible work arrangements and are family focused
- A broad range of projects and experience
- A friendly team with an excellent culture that includes; a great office, active social club, inter-office activities like BBQs & trivia, sports teams, and generally having lots of fun!
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, contact us today!
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia