Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking an engineer to join our structures team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Training and mentoring to accelerate your growth as an engineer, including support in achieving Chartered status / RPEQ.
- Diverse projects across commercial, industrial and residential markets
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Feel free to contact us to have a chat and see for yourself 🙂
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in building structures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence working to Australian design codes
- Proven experience using structural analysis software including but not limited to; Spacegass, RAM, Inducta.
- Demonstrated ability to work to timeframes and project schedules
- Local experience will be highly regarded.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work to project timeframes.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agency inquiries, please.