Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil, and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking an engineer to join our Buildings team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of commercial, educational, and residential projects.
- Training and mentoring to accelerate your growth as an engineer, including support in achieving Chartered status / RPEQ.
- Ability to work on a diverse range of projects across multiple sectors.
- Flexible working to suit individual needs
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come and have a chat to see for yourself 🙂
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design of commercial and residential multi-level building structures.
- Strong technical skills, from first principles to using software (i.e. Spacegass, Inducta, RAM).
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence working to Australian design codes
- Demonstrated ability to work to timeframes and project schedules
- Local experience and the ability to manage projects independently will be highly regarded.
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work to project timeframes.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.