Working as a Structural Engineer at Inertia, you will use your skills and knowledge of timber, concrete and steel design to assist in the delivery of Inertia’s diverse range of projects.
A typical week will consist of:
- Participating in team meetings and project kickoffs
- Delivering timber, concrete and steel design for industrial, commercial, residential and other unique projects
- Problem-solving, because you love it!
- Communicating clearly with our team of engineers, designers and admin staff and be supported if you need assistance
- Working with people who are focused on great design and enjoying their time at work!
- Bachelor of Engineering and 4-6 years post-graduate design experience in structural buildings within Australia
- Confidence working to Australian design codes
- Proven experience using structural analysis software (ie Spacegass, RAM, etc).
- Experience and confidence in any of the following software packages: Bluebeam Revu, Structural Toolkit, AutoCAD
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Have the ability to delegate tasks and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Have a result orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
- Flexible work arrangements
- A broad range of projects and experience
- A friendly team with an excellent culture!
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact Jason Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agency inquiries, please.