Would you like to work on a diverse range of civil engineering projects? Maybe you are looking to take on more responsibility? Or maybe you just want to work with a great bunch of people!
If so, Inertia is seeking highly motivated applicants for the position of Senior Civil Designer to join our friendly, tight-knit team. The role will involve using your advanced knowledge of 3D design software to play a key role in the delivery of a range of building, urban and land development projects.
A typical week will consist of:
- Participating in team meetings and project kickoffs
- Providing design for infill, subdivision, townhouse and other civil projects
- Conducting peer reviews for other designers and drafters and seek feedback on your own work
- Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
- Working with people who are focused on great design and enjoying their time at work!
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in civil design covering civil infrastructure, buildings, carparks, subdivisions, water and sewer supply
- Advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or 12D design software (AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred)
- High level of detail orientation with the ability to understand design sketches and drawings
- An Australian recognised drafting qualification or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of local council guidelines and standards (TMR, BCC, etc)
- Experience with QUU minor and major works processes
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Have a results orientated approach and effective communication
- Want to take your career to the next level with a team of like-minded people
- We’re a friendly team with an excellent culture that includes; a great office, active social club, inter-office activities like BBQs & trivia, sports teams, and generally having lots of fun!
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are family focused
- We can offer you a broad range of projects and experience
- We are committed to developing our people, in fact, we are a have specialist consultants on board to help fast track your career progression!
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, contact us today!
07 3857 7868
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia