Inertia’s Hiring! Team Leader (Civil)
Inertia is seeking highly motivated applicants for the position of Team Leader (Civil). The role will involve leading and developing our experienced team to deliver outstanding projects across the land, infrastructure and resources sectors as well as a focus on growing our capabilities and client base. You will work autonomously in the day to day requirements of the role, while also having the opportunity to impact on overall business through strategic planning with the Directors and other Principals.
A typical week will consist of:
– Leading team meetings and project kickoff sessions
– Providing design direction on a range of projects
– Attending business development activities
– Mentoring your team members
– Helping to produce and issue fee proposals
– Working in an open and energetic team environment
– Must have a minimum of 8 years relevant engineering experience
– Obtained RPEQ (civil) status or be ready to obtain
– Proven ability in leading, mentoring and managing a team of engineers, designers and drafters
– Proven ability to establish a rapport with clients and other consultants
– Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
– Have a results orientated approach and effective communication
– Want to take your career to the next level with a team of like-minded people
– We’re a friendly team with an excellent culture
– We can offer you a broad range of projects and experience
– We are committed to developing our people, in fact, you will receive external executive leadership coaching from our specialist consultants to help fast track your career progression!
– We have an active social club, organise inter-office BBQs, trivia, and generally have a lot of fun
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, contact us today!
07 3857 7868
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia