Inertia is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
On the back of recent successes, we are seeking a Senior Designer to join our civil team where they can assist in the delivery of a diverse range of projects across both greenfield and brownfield developments.
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Diverse projects across Roads, Urban Development, and Infrastructure markets
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Feel free to contact us to have a chat and see for yourself 🙂
- 5-10 years experience working as a civil designer.
- Advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or 12D design software.
- High level of detail orientation with the ability to understand design sketches and drawings.
- Proven ability in mentoring engineering and design personnel
- Local experience highly regarded
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil design personnel
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- You should have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.