- Rewarding remuneration package
- Diverse projects across Urban Development and Infrastructure markets
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Feel free to contact us to have a chat and see for yourself.
- 7-10 years’ experience working as a civil designer
- Advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or 12D design software
- Local experience in South East Queensland
- Strong experience within earthworks, roadworks, stormwater, sewer and water reticulation
- Proven ability in mentoring
- Proven experience in meeting project timelines to budget
- Like working in an energetic and fun culture, while being committed to excellent project outcomes
- Want to work on interesting projects that will challenge your skills and creativity
- Have technical and mentoring skills to assist and develop Civil design personnel
- Have a result-orientated approach and can effectively communicate within a team and with our partners.
- You should have full working rights to live and work in Australia.
We like to have fun! The team have created a successful Cultural Committee with a Strive to Thrive Program with a ‘real’ focus on community, wellness, and growth. We provide an afternoon of trivia, a running club, mentoring program and a calendar of fun annual events.
- Recognise your efforts and celebrate your achievements
- Provide you with opportunities to use your creativity, experience and skills to deliver outstanding projects and succeed as a professional.
- Support your desire to innovate, challenge the norm and push boundaries by enabling access to resources to enhance your knowledge and support your growth.
- Foster a culture where teamwork is championed, collaboration is valued and balance is achieved by enjoying what we do and who we are.
For any questions relating to this role or other career opportunities with Inertia please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only Candidates demonstrating all of the above skills & attributes will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"*" indicates required fields